This is a blog made for an assignature name Organisations and Culture from EAFIT University in Medellín Colombia

jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

VISITED BLOGS AND CLASS FEEDBACK

I visited the blogs from:

Tatiana Arias
Diana Fernanda Ríos
Daniel Clavijo
Daniel Peña
Pablo Londoño

The one I liked the most was Diana´s blog. And I liked not because it was the prettiest one, but because its content and writes were very interesting and well referentiated.

About the class, I want to say that I learned a lot, all the topics were very interesting and we could learn something about many countries. The only "negative" aspect I want to talk about is the thing that the topics from this class are very similar to Intercultural Management. So my advice is to have a meeting with the professors from that class and try to bring different ideas to the students.

Thank you for everything!!!!

1 comentario: